- New York City
- Job Information
Our client is a leading global integrated advertising agency leader who prides itself on being an “innovation partner” to its clients and seeking “truths” across all brands. The agency seeks an entrepreneurial and driven Senior Strategist/Planner to lead integrated planning initiatives on some critical and highly visible pieces of business. This is an opportunity to truly shape and help to establish the vision for the planning team and help to innovate and propel brands forward.
- Reporting into the SVP, Executive Strategy Partner
- Responsible for uncovering insights, writing briefs, conducting research, and evaluating creative work
- Partnering with the account team and serving as an inspiration to the creatives
- Working with integrated partner agencies to achieve very high strategic and creative standards and ensure cohesive brand messaging across integrated platforms
- 5-8 years of integrated strategy/planning experience in an advertising agency environment (digital experience is a plus)
- An adaptable and confident demeanor
- Strong public speaking and great listening skills
- An able mentor, educator, and collaborator who can thrive in a fast-paced environment
- An ability to turn complex issues into simple solutions
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.