- San Francisco
- Job Information
Our client is a leading global branding consultancy and is seeking a Senior Program Manager. Based in their San Francisco office, you will lead, motivate and inspire teams while being able to build consensus and work effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. You must be able to keep the big picture front of mind, but also get down into the weeds within a nimble and highly collaborative team. If you are someone who has sound judgment and intuition, is business savvy and quick on your feet, then this is an excellent role for you to thrive in at one of the top brand and innovation firms.
- Create and manage complex SOWs, timelines, and budgets efficiently
- Provide crucial support to the client leads and project teams from pitch and proposal thought to final delivery
- Manage and track multiple small to medium sized projects at once at various stages of completion
- Balance the needs and requirements of the client with the needs and requirements of the internal team (and any partner agencies/vendors)
- Help ensure that the quality of the work is high, projects are run efficiently, communications are clear and the process is both smooth and fun!
- Work closely with people from a variety of backgrounds and disciplines – design, strategy, production, new business, finance, etc.
- 5-8 years of program/project management experience in a design, branding, innovation or digital environment
- Exceptional communication, writing, analysis, and organizational skills
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Strong people skills (i.e. management, direction, facilitation, engagement, development)
- Proven track record of being able to manage multiple projects in a fast paced environment
- Understanding of legal/contracts (usage/licensing, MSA, NDA)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.