- New York
- Job Information
Our client an independently owned skincare brand with a unique positioning in the market place and is distributed online and in key retailers. The brand is looking to hire a strong marketing candidate at your level to oversee trade marketing initiatives for North America. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to take on a leadership position as they will sit on the company board and play an impactful role in regards to the company’s US marketing strategy. He or she will be responsible for trade marketing and communication. He or she will set in place best practices for profitable retailer activities and as a result, should therefore be well versed in retail marketing and be capable of selling GWP’s to retailers.
- Develop and work with global marketing to localize global marketing calendars for the North American market.
- Prepare annual marketing plans for trade and consumer promotions including pricing, sales estimates, operations liaison and POS development by retailers in line with the marketing calendar.
- Build product portfolio plans including range and merchandising proposals
- Category management working with each retailer (planogram, promotion, merchandizing, communication)
- Work closely with sales team to ensure retailer marketing strategies are aligned with sales objectives and revenue targets
- Flawlessly execute product launches to gain maximum distribution and incremental sales and new users
- Manage the PR strategy and execution for the North American market for both traditional and digital media
- Strategize and execute upon the appropriate vision for all social media programs
- Create suggested budgeting for all trade marketing activities and maintain budget as approved
- Contribute to the voice of all leadership projects and lead all marketing related discussion, including vision with the leadership team
- Undergraduate degree in business, marketing or other related field
- Strong analytical skills with a solid track record in analyzing and identifying retailer to plan against results
- Commercially oriented with a strong knowledge of North American retailers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
- The ability to project management against set deliverables with strong follow-up and attention to detail is needed
- The ability to prioritize and organize workloads independently when required is essential
- Team player personality with the ability to work across different multi-media platforms and departments
- Ability to problem solve and ‘make things happen’
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.