- New York City
- Job Information
Our client is a Leading Technology & Design School and we are helping them find a Senior Manager for their growing company. This is a pivotal position reporting directly to the CEO, and is a unique opportunity for someone passionate about education and technology to have a major impact on a rapidly expanding organization.
- Develop customer acquisition strategies (PPC, earned, social, owned, etc.) test them, and scale the ones that work
- Primary responsibility for content creation strategy, audience engagement, and analytics to drive KPI’s at every level.
- Develop and oversee the internal and external communications strategy
- Own thought leadership and messaging and positioning for existing products
- Promote school among perspective students, teachers and employers
- Participate in new product development and user testing
- Oversee the communications/PR strategy and manage external relationships
- Create new marketing initiatives with brand partners
- Track funnel statistics and execute projects to improve KPIs
- Execute on A/B testing of all creative assets and campaign flows to optimize conversion rates and performance.
- 3+ years of data-driven marketing experience including:
- Implementing digital marketing campaigns including SEM and SEO.
- Overseeing Google Analytics
- Executing email marketing campaigns
- Experience engaging technical audiences. The School’s audience is made up of current and aspiring software developers. You should be comfortable speaking their language.
- Exceptional analytical skills.
- Passion for education and technology, ideally with a strong interest in programming or learning to code
- Strong project management and organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple parallel projects and manage cross-functional teams, deliver quantifiable results.
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.