- New York City
- Job Information
Our client is a leading, international beauty company headquartered in New York City. They are currently seeking a Senior Manager, Merchandising Planner to be responsible for the development and integration of merchandising plans that support both corporate objectives and Marketing Strategies for North America. This individual will be required to lead and direct a team of two and will play a vital role in driving the growth of the brand by developing and delivering an in-store experience that effectively connects the brand with its consumers.
- Manage and motivate a bi-weekly brochure to develop strong campaign plans that support the goals of the North American organization (sales, margin, units)
- Tracking and analyzing Merchandised plans for all categories from both current and historical perspective in order to identify risks and opportunities.
- Establish a creative, cohesive story for the brochure that allows for a clear proposition to the consumer.
- Responsible for Quarterly positions, including prepping and managing Quarterly Post Mortem’s and Conferences.
- Responsible for overseeing day-to-day Campaign activities.
- Ensure that Campaign plans adhere to the Campaign development schedule. Work with Marketing Managers to develop Merchandising plans that achieve share vision of goals.
- Exhibit strong leadership skills to coach direct reports as well as influence cross functional partners in Marketing Operations, Commercial Marketing and Creative.
- Collaboration in strategic vision for developing North America Marketing strategies
- Maintain and report all KPI’s to management (100% PERT adherence, number of changes, etc.)
- Oversee the planning of Representative selling vehicles and promotions
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business or Marketing.
- 7-10 years of Merchandising or Planning experience
- Strong Qualitative and Quantitative analytical skills
- People Management experience is required. Minimum team of 2 people.
- Strong understanding and command of IMIS, and Datamart. Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong Excel, Word, Lotus Notes & PowerPoint.
- A self starter with excellent influencing, communications, analytical, and presentation skills is required.
- High level of flexibility and able to work in fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work effectively with diverse groups; high level of responsibility and accountability
- Strong Interpersonal and Leadership skills; capable of coaching and motivating peers.
- Ability to continually re-prioritize goals and needs and manage multiple projects while working under pressure
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.