- New York City
- Job Information
Our client is an American luxury brand that produces a range of apparel and accessories. The company is headquartered in New York and is currently looking for a Senior Manager of Human Resources to partner with people managers and employees across their design, global environments and merchandising teams. The Senior Manager of HR will be responsible for providing consulting support to business leaders on people-related issues to help leaders meet their strategic business objectives.
- Pro-actively build strong relationships with client group as well as the extended HR community to provide solutions that address the requirements and challenges of the business
- Act as a trusted advisor providing ongoing counseling and coaching to client groups
- Partner with Talent Acquisition team members to drive recruitment strategies and selection activities for open positions.
- Work with the business to identify and develop talent in the organization, and support Talent Review processes.
- Ensure management consistently applies performance management practices, aligned to business strategies with a focus on development.
- Ensure proper protocol is followed with respect to employee relations issues
- Support effective onboarding practices of new hires/transfers
- Lead and manage projects effectively including participation in organizational design, change management, compensation initiatives and process changes
- Build and maintain strong relationships that create an environment of trust, accountability, and open communication for all employees.
- A minimum of five years of relevant corporate HR business partner and generalist experience is required
- Prior experience working with luxury apparel or accessory brands is required.
- Exhibits business acumen and intellectual curiosity, enabling assessment of opportunities to support the business in achieving objectives
- High degree of emotional intelligence and able to deal with creative personalities
- Resourceful, with strong problem solving ability
- Demonstrated ability to effectively coach leaders in support of overall development and team leadership
- Consulting and project management skills
- Strong sense of customer service
- Ability to influence across all levels in the organization
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.