- New York City
- Job Information
Our client is a global beauty company in New York City that produces well known color cosmetics, skincare and fragrance brands. Due to continued growth, the company is currently looking to hire a seasoned Senior Manager of Digital Analytics. The Senior Manager, Digital Analytics will be responsible for analyzing data and deriving insights from the digital marketing programs across all company owned brands. This person will play a key role in supporting the global digital marketing efforts for key brands and markets to develop digital consumer experiences. This position reports to the Director of Digital Analytics for Global. This is a great opportunity for someone seeking long-term career growth within a respected beauty company.
- Develop standardized dashboards, set KPI targets, and review performance with stakeholders
- Analyze campaign performance across all digital properties, including site, apps, social, email marketing, and paid search
- Synthesize results and benchmarks from multiple sources, derive insights, and be able to tell a story that effectively communicates results and recommendations
- Implement online surveys and marketing research studies in partnership with third parties
- Support the brands and Director of Digital Analytics by analyzing social media campaigns and making recommendations to optimize performance
- Educate the digital marketing teams and agencies on the importance of analytics and the tools that are available to them
- Manage the tagging process for Adobe Analytics and quality assurance in partnership with the developing agencies
- Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 5 years of experience in digital marketing analytics
- Experience using web analytics tools (Adobe Analytics / Omniture / Site Catalyst and Google Analytics)
- Understanding of social media landscape and working knowledge of relevant tools (Percolate, Social Bakers, Sprinklr, Radien6, etc.)
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft office tools. Data visualization tools a plus (JMP, Tableau)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with a high attention to detail
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.