- New York City
- Job Information
Our client is an online women’s retailer headquartered in New York City. They are seeking an experienced Senior Interaction Designer to join their team. The Senior Interaction Designer will work with the design team to execute innovative user experiences for their web, mobile and tablet platforms. This is an excellent opportunity for a talented UX/UI designer to join a growing company comprised of skilled professionals who are passionate about creating tactical and inspiring user experiences for its consumers.
- Work with the design team on creating refined user experiences for the company’s web, mobile and tablet platforms.
- Play an integral role in the strategic design process of projects, assuming responsibility for the overall Customer Experience strategy and execution.
- Determine and recommend the appropriate user-centered design methods
- Responsible for delivering User Experience research, visions, UI specifications, wireframes and prototypes
- Collaborate with product, program and engineering teams to gather requirements and integrate business objectives and technical constraints with customer needs
- 5- 7 years of experience leading user experience at a consumer facing ecommerce company
- Must have a strong portfolio showcasing core design skills
- Strong knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology
- Experience managing complex projects simultaneously and delivering in a timely fashion
- A passion for creating consumer facing experiences that resonate on an emotional level
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.