- New York City
- Job Information
Our client is an innovative beauty brand and due to rapid growth are currently seeking an experienced Senior Director of Retail Marketing. He or she will be working with cross-functional teams to oversee all retail related facets for the brand in order to meet all retail marketing objectives and goals. Great growth potential exists for the resourceful, entrepreneurial and innovative candidate as the company continues to find success in the beauty world.
- Develop innovative and integrated retail marketing initiatives across a variety of consumer touch points
- Focus on the critical brand objectives and consistently deliver results
- Partner with CRM to leverage various programs within the retail channel
- Develop and execute marketing strategy and initiatives for new store openings, including promotional events and activities.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Creative, PR, and Ecommerce to ensure that marketing initiatives are thoroughly supported
- Build brand and store awareness through strategic initiatives and innovative thought leadership
- Stay abreast of consumer and industry trends to develop more powerful consumer communications and brand programming
- Analyze market trends, sales data and custom consumer research to track brand performance, inform team decisions, and be able to interpret and drive results based on insights
- Bachelor’s degree and a solid track record in retail marketing.
- Prior experience working with beauty brands is preferred
- Strong track record of collaboration with sales teams and retail partners
- Commercially oriented with a strong knowledge of North American retailers
- Well-developed strategic planning skills
- Enthusiasm for the latest developments in beauty and the opportunities they present
- Deep understanding of the consumer mindset
- Creative, out-of-the-box thinker combined with a strong analytical skillset and approach
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
- The ability to project management against set deliverables with strong follow-up and attention to detail is needed
- Team player personality with the ability to work across different multi-media platforms and departments
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.