- New York City
- Job Information
Our client is an innovative beauty brand and due to rapid growth are currently seeking a Senior Director of Brand and Product Marketing. He or she will execute brand strategy and oversee product launch efforts for the brand. This individual will be responsible for providing leadership and management of marketing strategies for the US and Canada markets by working closely with the Vice President of Marketing and cross-functional team members. He or she will also plan and implement launch plans for all new products, while building overall brand recognition and penetration. Great growth potential exists for the resourceful, entrepreneurial and innovative candidate as the company continues to find success in the beauty world.
- Monitor product line needs to determine new product development opportunities and appropriate SKU rationalization
- Execute all new product launches in the US and Canada markets to maximize visibility, drive trial and increase awareness
- Work with internal creative team to implement marketing direction across all online and traditional marketing channels and work with external agencies on large scale projects including brand repackaging and website re-launch
- Develop the brand through both traditional and emerging media platforms, leveraging technology and emerging tools to efficiently increase brand visibility and recognition
- Develop and execute marketing promotional and product launch calendar for each season
- Communicate marketing plans, partnering with relevant partners internally and externally to ensure flawless execution
- Analyze the effectiveness of communications, promotions, sales to ensure efforts and expenditures are producing a positive ROI
- Coordinate with all cross-functional teams to ensure all marketing plans are developed on time and within budget
- Prepare and execute seasonal brand presentations as needed
- Develop, manage and evaluate the annual department budget, ensuring expenses are appropriately tracked, recorded and reconciled.
- Bachelor’s degree and relevant brand and product marketing experience. A solid track record working with beauty brands is required
- Well-developed strategic planning skills are needed
- Enthusiasm for the latest developments and trends in beauty and the opportunities they present
- Deep understanding of the consumer mindset
- Creative, out-of-the-box thinker combined with a strong analytical skillset and approach
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
- The ability to project manage against set deliverables with strong follow-up and attention to detail is needed
- Team player personality with the ability to work across different multi-media platforms and departments
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.