- New York City
- Job Information
Our Client is an American luxury brand that produces a range of apparel and accessories. The company is headquartered in New York and is currently looking to hire a Director/Senior Director of E-commerce Merchandising.
- Execute a compelling product assortment for the brand website to drive exceptional online customer engagement experience.
- Collaborates with North American Retail partners to align merchandising strategies while creating compelling, web exclusive offerings.
- Partner with planning, marketing and creative teams to ensure featured products match marketing direction and inventory.
- Identify product opportunities analysis that incorporates; consumer and trend research
- Partner with the global web and digital media team to recommend and support online events.
- Monitor overall site and make changes based on inventory, web and retail sales
- Maintain updated knowledge of key competitor product, distribution and pricing strategies.
- Lead and develop the web merchant team
- 12+ years merchandising experience with a minimum of five years in e-commerce/online merchandising role.
- BA or BS degree required
- Prior experience in a fashion and/or retail company is required.
- Ability to deliver a focused assortment to support and drive business strategies.
- Excellent product sensibility and ability to merchandise the site in a visually appealing way.
- Interact with partners across the organization at all levels to achieve results
- Strong excel skills and merchandising systems experience required.
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.