- New York City
- Job Information
Our clients is a digitally-centric global advertising and their success is driven by their team orientated spirit and entrepreneurial environment. We are helping them to identify a Senior Digital Strategist to fulfill the core strategic support role on multiple accounts by bringing new and innovative thinking. Pushing for creative and strategic excellence, you should be familiar with a broad array of strategic methodologies and approaches and be able to present and persuade your discoveries to your team. Also, dependent on client needs, you will be required to work independently showcasing leadership skills to shape and mold a defined strategic direction to not only promote and grow the brand’s business but mentor junior staff as well. It is important you have full range of craft skills and knowledge across research and insights, business strategy, media and connections thinking, analytics, cultural trends, digital, mobile, SEO and social strategies.
- Partner with account supervisors and engagement management of the given account and assist (associate) digital strategy directors in the day-to-day activities for their respective account
- Create and present relevant industry, consumer, technology solutions proactively and as needed
- Develop innovative research and testing methodologies to further the client business and build out the strategy service offering
- Assist the Digital Strategy Director with key strategic deliverables including, but not limited to content strategy, channel strategy, global brand planning
- Lead project/client specific research processes (audits) and methodologies and manage junior talent throughout the insight mining process. This includes qualitative and quantitative research, usability testing across mobile and web properties, secondary/syndicated resources, social listening and custom brand/consumer research
- Inspire creative and UX cohorts and partner throughout the research, briefing and concepting phases
- Assist analytics staff in the performance measurement efforts for digital channels: behavioral, attitudinal and creative
- Create formal frameworks, methodologies, and POV’s for approaching strategy as related to the agency’s thought-leadership topics-of-interest
- Stay abreast of relevant digital/consumer/industry trends and cultural shifts.
- Collaborate closely with vendors and partners, such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, across client projects, as well as internal agency goals
- Management and mentorship of junior strategy talent (strategists and interns).
- Maintain deep knowledge of the relevant industry verticals
- Develop an area of personal specialization (e.g. Mobile or Data)
- Must have 4-6 years working experience in a Strategy role in a digital agency
- Digital native, with the ability to think about the role of digital in the broader marketing landscape
- Strategic thinker with the ability to distil insights into singular strategic directions
- Understanding of strategic planning – additionally, focus on new media channels, research/analytics and digital product/services
- Commands respect among mid-level and junior clients and internal constituencies
- Passion for learning and developing new skills
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- B.A. required
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.