- New York
- Job Information
Our client is a global digital advertising agency and we are helping them to identify a Senior Digital Analyst to help lead the analytics function for the agency.
- Lead projects and client accounts from a thought leadership perspective, while providing day-to-day support through various deliverables.
- Deliver tracking analysis and contribute to a high level of innovation in data, analytics and social media.
- Design, construct and provide analysis of marketing campaigns and website traffic for key clients including monthly and quarterly updates, and ad hoc requests.
- Design easy to digest excel dashboards and write clear concise PowerPoint Presentations for clients summarizing data insights, outcomes and implications in a straightforward and enlightening way.
- Support client campaigns and programs and recommend solutions, supported by analysis.
- Work closely with Strategists, Senior Strategists and Creatives to showcase a data driven story and correlating insights.
- Design reporting and analysis approaches tailored to client needs.
- 4-6 years of digital analytics experience in a digital agency is needed.
- Strong quantitative skills are needed
- Solid experience working with web analytics packages including Web Trends, Omniture, Coremetrics, Visual Sciences, Hitbox and ad-serving technologies including Doubleclick, Dart or Atlas DMT as well as social listening tools.
- A solid understanding of the fundamentals of digital advertising and website tagging is needed.
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.