- New York, NY
- Job Information
Our client is a global luxury lifestyle brand and one of the premier names in American Fashion. They are looking for a Senior Designer to work on marketing related materials across all touch points, including digital communications, social media, event and public relations materials, videos and more. The ideal candidate is conceptual in nature, ideally has some digital experience, and has the ability to work on 360-brand creative, with a demonstrated aesthetic that is whimsical, flirty and feminine.
- Responsible for concept, design and execution of all phases of creative projects to ensure quality, usability and brand consistency across all channels
- Build and maintain relationships and communicate ideas clearly with marketing and creative team members
- Manage several projects simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines
- Build creative that engages the customer, drives traffic and continues to build the brand¹s relevance and desirability
- At least 3 years of experience as a graphic designer
- Prior experience working with fashion or related lifestyle clients is necessary
- Digital and or e-commerce experience is preferred
- Well versed in all social media and existing and emerging platforms
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team, while also working independently when necessary
- Comfortable taking projects from brief to execution in a fast paced environment
- Illustrative skills are a plus
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.