- New York
- Job Information
Our client is a digitally-centric global advertising agency and is seeking a seasoned Senior Art Director. In this exciting opportunity, you will work across a range of accounts in entertainment, well known CPG brands, and a newly won financial services client that entails a major sports sponsorship with the NBA. This role requires a passion for and a solid background in creating and executing successful campaigns within the digital realm. It is a great opportunity to put your obsession for detail and pixel perfection to the test to help carry out cutting edge digital designs for some top brands. This role will suit an individual who is a big conceptual thinker, who thinks on a macro- 360 degree level from the initial perspective of digital communications and are at the forefront of every idea.
Since you’ll collaborate with Creative Directors, Copywriters, Designers, and other key members of their creative team to produce industry-leading work, the dream candidate is a born motivator, collaborator, and communicator. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is a big conceptual thinker who thinks on a macro- 360 degree level, and from the initial perspective of digital communications at the forefront of every idea.
- Spearhead multiple projects; oversee concept development, design and implementation
- Partner with clients and internal Brand Planners to set the creative strategic vision of the brand and project deliverables
- Manage team of junior designers; assign tasks and monitor progress while mentoring and supporting team members
- Experiment with new tools and techniques to improve work and participate in new business pitches
- Cultivate an understanding of industry trends and share your insights with team
- Interview and hire permanent team members, freelancers and interns
- Participate in client presentations/reviews and work in a multidisciplinary team environment
- Develop and distribute best practices and oversee projects to ensure quality
- 5 – 10 years of experience in an agency environment, with a portfolio of integrated work (including digital) to share
- Thorough and proven talent in art direction and/or visual design with hands-on skills in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Expertise in managing a collaborative creative team in the conception and execution of digital creative, across formats and media
- A passion for brands and new online technologies
- A mastery of digital brand marketing creative, from branded experiences down to direct response
- Ability to oversee multiple projects from beginning to end and problem solving as needed across the board
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.