- New York City
- Job Information
Our client is a creative advertising agency that produces campaigns for a major beauty brand both domestically and globally. The agency is a boutique and entrepreneurial environment that benefits from the resources of being part of a larger network. The team works with the best of the best in terms of talent, photographers, and creative. The ideal candidate will have experience on or a passion for the beauty category, a proactive and motivated mindset, the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, excellent client management skills, and a self-starting attitude.
• Provide support to the Managing Partner (who is fantastic and a great mentor) on all aspects on this major beauty account
• Manage weekly client and agency partner status calls
• Manage finance for account including budgets, estimates, invoices and other matters.
• Coordinate the pre-production of client’s monthly print productions as well as all post-production
• Work closely with the Managing Partner to create client presentations for senior client leadership meetings
• Manage and mentor two Account Executives
• Oversee conception and development of print and TV campaigns and all additional assets needed by client
• A minimum of six years of account management experience in an advertising agency is required
• Beauty experience is required
• Strong organizational and time management skills due to the nature of this fast paced account
• Solid Print and TV production experience is required
• Ability to own projects from start to finish while working closely with internal and client teams.
• Ability to work efficiently and have a strong attention to details
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.