- New York
- Job Information
We are currently conducting a search for our client to help them identify a Senior Account Manager to work on a food and beverage account. The company is an independently owned creative design and branding firm with offices in New York and London. It is a close-knit and entrepreneurial environment and they work on a range of projects that include innovation, naming and packaging design.
The Senior Account Manager will be responsible for ensuring that projects and clients are being managed with the right brand consultation and perspective. He or she will be responsible for managing the day-to-day and developing meaningful client relationships to support the procurement for repeat business and fiscal management.
- Drive and influence the project process from initial briefing through implementation.
- Develop comprehensive and inspirational creative briefs with appropriate timelines.
- Ensure alignment with creative brief, account strategy, and understanding of client issues.
- Coordinate internal review meetings and client meetings and conference calls as appropriate.
- Ensure smooth transition of the creative/strategic process to the production process.
- Develop proposals, budgets, and reconciliations for all project activity on assigned accounts.
- BA Required
- Around 4 years of account management experience within a design firm.
- Packaging design experience is preferred but not essential.
- Strong time management skills and excellent organizational and communications skills are needed
- Strong background in client relationship building and team leadership
- Ability to present effectively to clients and internal teams
- Strong project management and brand consultation skills
- Ability to manage, drive and develop multiple accounts and projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.