- New York City
- Job Information
Our client is a leading design and branding firm headquartered in New York City. They are known for creating inspiring and compelling work for diverse clients ranging from food and beverage to fashion and consumer. They offer valuable strategic insight for branding and re-branding initiatives, digital and traditional communications strategies, and uniquely creative expertise across a diverse range of mediums, with an emphasis on packaging design. They are actively seeking a Senior Client Manager who will serve as the main client contact from a project’s inception to completion, lead internal teams successfully throughout a project’s lifecycle, mentor more junior staff, and consistently uphold the creative integrity of the company while satisfying client needs. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of account management experience in design or branding firm on consumer accounts.
- Build and maintain positive, lasting client relationships based on effectively achieving client’s business and marketing objectives in a manner that results in profit to the agency. Provide clients with an appropriate mix of agency offering to best serve all their business and marketing needs
- Brand stewardship for account base across all channels: brand strategy, research, brand development, communications, etc.
- Gain a thorough understanding of client’s business and industry.
- Maintain quality standards in all communications and deliverables
- Effectively manage projects with the primary goal being the achievement of clients’ business and marketing objectives with the most cost effective resources and processes.
- Manage internal teams and maintain a sense of teamwork and clear communication among agency staff assigned to your account(s).
- Liaison between client and all agency disciplines/departments and outside vendors as needed.
- Keep team informed of changes in client/competitive climate.
- Proactively work to grow current client business and to help identify new business opportunities
- Responsible for financial aspects of assigned clients and/or projects, including but not limited to: scope development, estimate, negotiation, revenue tracking and budget reconciliation
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a design/branding firm with an understanding of packaging design.
- Must have ability to manage creative projects from concept through to production.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, detail-oriented
- Fully conversant with PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Ability to manage multiple projects and project teams
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.