- New York City
- Job Information
Our client is a creative and collaborative design and branding firm that represents a great roster of consumer brands and is known for its innovative work across diverse mediums, specifically packaging. This firm is currently seeking a Senior Account Manager to work on several key accounts. This candidate should be consultative in approach, extremely strategic, and act as a true partner to the client.
The Senior Account Manager will support the Senior Account Directors, creative and strategy teams to ensure the projects and clients are being managed with the right brand consultation and perspective. The successful candidate is responsible for managing the day-to-day and developing meaningful client relationships to support the procurement for repeat business and fiscal management.
- Serve as the direct contact liaison between the client and creative, strategic and production teams.
- Drive and influence the project process from initial briefing through implementation.
- Develop comprehensive and inspirational creative briefs with appropriate timelines.
- Ensure alignment with creative brief, account strategy, and understanding of client issues.
- Coordinate internal review meetings and client meetings and conference calls as appropriate.
- Determine “readiness” of work for client presentations with the senior creative and strategy teams.
- Ensure smooth transition of the creative/strategic process to the production process. Organize content, flow and materials with Design Director to create a compelling, thought-provoking presentation
- Develop proposals, budgets, and reconciliations for all project activity on assigned accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4-7 years of account management experience in a design or branding firm
- Strong analytical skills, time management skills and excellent organizational and communications skills
- Strong background in client relationship building and team leadership
- Ability to present effectively to clients and internal teams
- Strong project management and brand consultation skills
- Ability to manage, drive and develop multiple accounts and projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.