- New York City
- Job Information
Our client is a global fashion company with lifestyle and apparel brands across wholesale, retail, e-commerce and licensing channels throughout North America, Europe, Asia and Latin America. They are looking for a Senior Account Executive in their New York office who will be responsible for selling multiple brands of Men’s luxury apparel to accounts. The ideal candidate is a talented individual that will continue to lead and build the brand and to deliver the quality product to the customer while achieving sales plans and profitability for the division.
• Collaborate with internal teams and management to develop creative strategies to address the needs of the customers timely and accurately
• Ability to present and sell luxury menswear product to customers.
• Assist the Vice President and Director of Sales in the daily operation and management of tracking, managing market calendar and wholesale shipment tracking
• Partner with Divisional Merchandise Managers & General Merchandise Managers to review the current and future business.
• Communicate with the Merchandisers and Designers to discuss the needs of each account.
• Work with Buyers and Planners from Stores to plan upcoming seasons
• Collaborate with the planning team to discuss profitability and demand planning as well as build flow and sales tracking.
• Update sales analysis for internal and external teams. Track sales to grow business and create new opportunities.
• Provide weekly sales analysis to mgmt. Work with manager on weekly and monthly budget estimates.
• Assist in marketing strategies for product to various accounts.
• Work with Finance to clear any outstanding chargeback’s or open account receivable items.
• Responsible for shipping, advertising and allowance budgets specific to each account
• A minimum of six years of experience in an account executive role
• Bachelor Degree required
• Experience working in luxury retail is preferred.
• Good leadership and interpersonal skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong math and analytical skills
• Ability to work in fast paced environment to deal with shifting demands and priorities
• Excellent presentation skills with expert knowledge of PowerPoint Pro.
• Self-starter, solutions oriented, driven for results.
• Travel required up to 50 to 75%
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.