- New York City
- Job Information
Our client is a highly regarded, independent New York City based PR Agency specializing in globally recognized brands. They are currently seeking a Senior Account Executive for their beauty division to manage several prestige and leading skincare and fragrance accounts. This is a great opportunity for someone who is truly passionate about the prestige beauty industry, as they will be managing some really exciting and established brands.
- Candidate will be working on 2 or more beauty brand accounts
- Develop press material – writing and editing press kits, media alerts, press releases, fact sheets and case studies
- Candidate will be responsible for media relations, to include generating media placements within all genres, as well as drafting press materials and event planning (including press previews, media interviews, special events, etc.)
- Manage team workflow and take ownership of account work exhibiting successful media relations efforts
- Develop and maintain relationships with significant members of the media
- Create and implement strategic communication plans
- Create and develop pro-active pitch ideas for clients based on their industry
- Efficiently manage daily client interaction
- Provide guidance and leadership to junior team members
- Bachelors degree required; ideally in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, English, Marketing or a related field.
- 4+ years of PR/media experience required.
- Strong level knowledge of beauty media practices, as well as past success in garnering coverage in print, broadcast TV and online mediums
- Candidates must have editorial relationships
- Must exhibit strong writing, communication and presentation skills to effectively articulate ideas to clients, agency principals and colleagues.
- Must be detail oriented and have ability to thrive in a fast paced, deadline oriented, high-energy environment with a consistent CAN DO attitude!
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.