- New York City
- Job Information
Our client is an award-winning and boutique design consultancy and they are looking for a dynamic Senior Account Director to join their team and to lead a group of talented account managers. The studio crafts unique and resonant brand stories that yield unforgettable, results-driven designs and multisensory experiences. The consultancy offers a complementary set of capabilities—brand experience, product and packaging design, innovation, design strategy, and retail design—to serve clients, move markets, and shape lifestyles in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia. Their expertise includes Beauty and Body Care, Food & Beverage, Spirits, Scents, and Fast-Moving Consumer Goods.
This key position is responsible for all client relationships; anticipating client needs and uncovering opportunities through direct client relationship building, guiding the client services team and leading by example. The successful candidate will have strong quantitative, marketing, branding and design analysis, and problem solving skills. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is creative and strategic, and is looking to work in a collaborate design environment.
- Ability to drive strategy for key accounts and help to grow current client relationships
- Direct and guide team to partner with clients and develop strong client partnerships
- Assist the team in creating thoughtful, compelling proposals
- Ensure clients’ needs are being met through clearly distilled and intelligent briefs developed in collaboration with creative directors
- Coordinate with design teams and production teams to assure company is consistently delivering the high level design and production they are known for
- Develop effective procedures with team, studio and clients to assure quality, efficiency and profitability
- Work with executive team to assure that business goals are being met through process evolution and refinement
- Help project teams anticipate, understand, and evaluate client feedback
- BA Required
- 7-10 years of account management experience in design, branding or integrated agency
- Leader and mentor a team of five account management staff, providing guidance and direction
- Experience growing client relationships and helping team to understand the nuances of professional and personal interaction
- Proven organizational skills and outstanding attention to detail
- A high degree of strength and polish in both written and verbal communications skills as well as presentation skills
- Track record for working in a team-based, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, with the ability to multi-task and handle changing priorities
- Someone who is smart, curious and opinionated; but also has the ability to listen and consider other opinions, and work well with others
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.