- New York City
- Job Information
Our client is a leading international branding firm. They are seeking a Resource Manager to join their team in New York to help their leadership team plan resourcing of existing business across all disciplines as well as new business pitches. This person will work closely with senior management to identify skill gaps and training needs internally. This is an opportunity to play a pivotal role in a creative company that prides itself on great team planning to deliver game changing work for their clients.
- Provide companywide resource management for all internal, billable work and new business
- Act as contact point for all casting for client projects and new business.
- Ensure there is the right skill sets and availability for ongoing day-to-day project needs across all resources
- Identify pressure points and business priorities while keeping the wheels turning
- Build and nurture relationships both internally and externally, agencies and freelancers
- Run weekly work planning meetings with the account management team
- Conduct regular check-ins with leadership on general issues and understanding business priorities
- Conduct monthly checks with coaches and People & Culture ensuring team members are working on projects aligned to their personal plans and development
- Build strong relationships with the account team, finance team and People & Culture. Work closely with new business director, Managing Director and other key players.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least five years of experience in a project management or creative operations role.
- Exceptional communication, writing and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively across disciplines
- Demonstrates flexible approach with team working styles.
- Demonstrates an understanding of resourcing, timing, priorities and anticipating issues
- Possesses a helpful and accessible attitude
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.