- New York City
- Job Information
The Melanie Andersen Agency is a boutique executive search consultancy headquartered in New York City. We partner with beauty, fashion and lifestyle brands, integrated and digital agencies, as well as cutting-edge technology start-ups and innovative internet companies. We recruit a wide range of roles including marketing, advertising, sales, merchandising, e-commerce, product, technology, data & analytics, creative and more.
Due to our growing business, we are seeking a Research Manager to join our team in New York City. He or she will report to the Vice President of Technology and will be responsible for managing the research process from brief to placement for a range of technology, internet and startups clients. Responsibilities will include assisting in the development of each search strategy per client brief, compiling company target lists, accurately identifying candidate profiles based on skill set and necessary competencies as briefed, utilizing the agency’s internal database as well as conducting research through additional external and contracted resources. Excellent career opportunities exist for an ambitious individual.
- Support the Vice President of Technology in all research functions in regards to identifying executive candidates for each new search within the technology and digital space.
- Assist in developing a comprehensive search strategy pertaining to new and existing roles
- Create company target lists as per each search brief and conduct targeted research utilizing our internal agency database
- In depth research utilizing LinkedIn as well as other various external resources
- Identify market trends and research information effectively through various channels.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating company database
- Prepare retainer reports and other documents as well as occasional administrative and general office responsibilities as needed
- Bachelor’s or equivalent degree
- Minimum of at least five years of research experience within the technology industry is required. Candidates from start up’s, agencies and online platforms will be considered.
- Candidates must demonstrate a knowledge and interest in the tech industry and be up to date with new and established startups and industry innovators
- Experience or interest in developing a career in executive search recruitment is required
- Experience working with internal databases
- Must have thorough knowledge of LinkedIn in regards to research
- Excellent computer skills and in-depth knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Must be proactive and self-motivated
- Must be a strategic problem solver
- Must have excellent attention to detail while maintaining sight of the big picture.
- Must have excellent writing and verbal skills
- Must be able to multi task, work to a fast pace and under
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.