- New York City
- Job Information
Our client is a true innovator and trailblazer within the bespoke interior design industry. The company is currently experiencing a tremendous amount of growth and after some high profile executive hires is now building out their team across all departments. We are helping them identify a Recruiting Manager, this is a newly created position and a key hire for the company due to their ambitious expansion plans. This person will have the responsibility for managing the recruiting process as they continue to expand. In addition, in this position the individual will interact closely with hiring managers and candidates to deliver an exceptional interviewing experience and efficient hiring process.
- Develop and manage the recruiting process for this fast paced and entrepreneurial company.
- Development all recruiting initiatives, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas.
- Partner with the leadership team to drive recruitment strategies and selection throughout the organization
- Play a critical role in ensuring the company hires the best possible talent.
- Conduct proactive candidate sourcing through extensive online research, networking and cold calling.
- Schedule candidate interviews and coordinate any candidate travel arrangements.
- Interact closely with hiring managers and candidates deliver an exceptional interviewing experience and efficient hiring process
- Build, develop and maintain integrity and accuracy of recruiting database and tracking system.
- Ensure all candidates have a positive and smooth interview experience.
- Prior experience in an in-house recruiting role in a corporate and/or field retail environment
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment where things are constantly changing.
- Exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail and process oriented.
- Strong sense of urgency
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills and customer service focus.
- Previous startup experience highly desirable.
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.