- New York City
- Job Information
Our client creates educational media and technology for students grades K-12. Over 20,000 schools across the globe work with this company to engage and inspire students. The company consists of extremely talented technologists, artists and educators who are committed to to fostering a love of learning in every child. They are currently looking for a Python Developer to add to their team.
- Enhancing important areas of applications in response to user feedback as well as internal company goals
- Ensuring the stability of processes by identifying and resolving problems
- Assisting users with technical questions and issues
- Designing and building dynamic new features that will help students learn more quickly and effectively
- Helping achieve scale and reliability via automated testing and cloud infrastructure
- A roll-up-your-sleeves mentality in terms of tracking down and resolving issues
- Experience with one or more of the common web frameworks (Ideally Django; Rails ok.)
- Familiarity with one or more modern version control systems
- Ideally front-end (JS/JQuery) development experience
- CS degree or related field strongly preferred
- Strong communication skills with non-technical contacts
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.