- New York City
- Job Information
Our client is a creative advertising agency with some leading fashion, retail, beauty and lifestyle clients. The agency is growing their project management team and are currently looking to make several project management hires. As these are newly created roles, there is some level of flexibility in terms of level of experience required; they are ideally looking to fill a junior, mid-level and senior project manager positions.
- Work closely with internal creative, account, production, and studio teams to produce and deliver creative work
- Act as a key and critical liaison between all internal departments, facilitating and ensuring communication
- Establish and oversee project budgets and timelines to ensure that work is delivered on time, on budget, and on brief
- Manage all elements of creative presentations
- Ensure that all internal and external approvals have been obtained during the creative development and production processes
- BA Required
- A minimum of two years of experience as a project manager in an advertising agency is essential
- Strong print production experience
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Energetic, positive attitude, able to thrive in extremely fast paced environment
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask are necessary
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.