- New York
- Job Information
Our client is an independently owned beauty company that produces a wide range of skincare products. They are seeking an experienced Project Manager to join their creative team and manage the studio. He or she will be responsible for scheduling, follow through and on-time delivery of all studio projects and should possess excellent organizational and communication skills. The Project and Studio Manager should have a keen sensitivity to project deadlines with the ability to shift and balance priorities based on the overall volume of work. This position requires an individual who has strong anticipatory follow-through skills with acute attention to detail, as well as an entrepreneurial spirit that will help develop the infrastructure and operations of the company.
- Responsible for reviewing all project briefs from the marketing teams and ensuring all project information is present for the job to be completed; work with the marketing team on revisions and feedback.
- Establish studio schedules, set priorities to meet deadlines and troubleshoot problems as they arise.
- Manage the production scheduling and on-time delivery of all advertising print ad releases and daily regional mechanical drops, working closely with the Traffic Coordinator.
- Orchestrate the scheduling and production of seasonal odd-size mechanical development and delivery for all brands, working closely with a 3rd party vendor and the VP of Creative Services
- Successfully establish processes and infrastructure that will lend itself to the overall efficiency of the studio’s creative development process and communication.
- Responsible for obtaining the seasonal retail tagging and digital tagging strategy direction from the marketing teams in order for the studio to produce advertising mechanicals in the time required.
- Bachelor’s Degree and prior ad agency or in-house project management or creative operations experience is required
- Solid understanding of the creative and production processes.
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Must be detail oriented and have strong focus for on-time delivery and anticipatory follow-through.
- Must possess a strong understanding of the advertising layout development process, print production workflow, pre-press artwork file formats and traffic processes
- Must have an advanced understanding of Microsoft Office, and a working knowledge of Adobe Suite – advanced knowledge is a plus.
- Ability to motivate others by displaying strong leadership skills
- Must possess a positive attitude toward teamwork and be an advocate for collaboration.
- Must have the ability to react to challenges with optimism and offer solutions.
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.