- New York City
- Job Information
Our client is a premier event production company that specializes in producing high-end, large-scale events for a range of leading fashion brands. They produce high profile events including fashion shows, store openings, presentations, dinner parties, PR events, red carpet events and consumer product launches. The company is seeking an ambitious and innovative professional to manage event production within the New York office. This role requires a highly organized individual with experience in both big picture ideation and attention to the obsessive detail involved in the production of a special event. The ideal candidate for this position is well versed in all things production and is creative, resourceful, energetic, confident and diligent. He or she will have experience planning, building and executing high budget experiences during Fashion Week as well as more intimate, innovative occasions like editor presentations and cocktail parties.
- Manage the flow and tasks of events as they come up and act as an integral facilitator for the agency
- Manage flawless execution of show and event logistics
- Manage multiple vendors, projects, tasks and navigate budgets, negotiations and technical complexities of each project
- Uphold and promote brand ideals with vendors and freelancers within the industry
- Partner with Project Directors to lead projects to successful completion
- Work collaboratively to promote seamless communication and partnerships across the company
- Cultivate strong external communications with clients and vendors
- Consistently research current and relevant areas of design, technology, industry standards, creative vendors/talent, music, pop culture, etc.
- Provide support for Executive Producer and Senior Production Director with necessary management skills for day-to-day project responsibilities
- Work collaboratively with Production Directors and Event Producer(s) and other department team members to source and secure project resources within budget
- Source, hire and manage teams of Freelancers based on projects and Agency needs
- Source and secure appropriate vendors
- Manage, communicate and oversee all day-to-day project logistics
- Provide consistent and timely communication to vendors, collaborators and clients
- Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 5 years of experience in the event industry – fashion shows, presentations, new store openings, dinner parties, product launches, mobile tours, etc.
- Experience working with a diverse team that has different skill sets and experience levels
- Ability to work under pressure, in a fast-paced environment
- Strong relationships and a proven track record with fabrication, A/V, lighting, technology and other production vendors
- Self-directed and able to run business as if it were their own (managing timelines and budgets)
- Experience in the following industries a plus: fashion, beauty, retail, entertainment, and technology
- Production drawing capabilities a plus
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.