- Greater New York City
- Job Information
Our client is a true innovator and trailblazer within the bespoke interior design industry. The company is currently experiencing a tremendous amount of growth and after some high profile executive hires are now building out their technology team. The Product Manager will report directly to the CTO and will lead the team responsible for developing and supporting the website, showroom and corporate applications for the entire company. The current tech team members are ambitious and passionate; the environment is close-knit and fast paced.
- Analyze user data, business requirements from multiple and sometimes conflicting stakeholders and transform them into usable and elegant product specifications
- Collaborate with UI/UX designers, coders, and business leads on product flows and designs
- Build, test, and prototype with real, live users in our monthly prototyping sessions
- Research at scale with digital UX testing and optimization solutions
- Write detailed user stories, identify edge cases, and work with the development team to roll out features in an agile, continuous deployment environment
- Launch products that delight our demanding user base
- Analyze the success of your product, iterate, improve, analyze, iterate
- Comfortable as a business analyst – you’ve gathered requirements and turned them into detailed and articulate functional use cases and specifications that can be easily understood by designers and developers
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a highly collaborative team.
- Demonstrated ability to lead laterally and manage upwards. You can own projects and products that have multiple stakeholders.
- Experience being the product owner of a responsive site with a team of developers, designers, and ux.
- A sense of ownership for everything they deliver. This requires an entrepreneurial spirit, a lot of autonomy, and an ability to set aside their egos and build something amazing.
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.