- New York City
- Job Information
Our client is a global multi-channel retail brand that enables shoppers to design their own shoes online. The company is changing the way women shop for shoes, and is on track to become a significant international retailer over the next five years. The company is looking for a PR Manager who will be the main point of contact with press in the US. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a creative mindset and entrepreneurial spirit and he or she will develop and implement the US PR strategy while ensuring it supports the overall marketing strategy, brand position, personality and core values.
- Make educated recommendations on who to target and which press will give the brand the highest ROI
- Understand the brand and organize blogger/vlogger and brand partnerships to grow awareness in the US with the target consumer
- Be abreast of new and important opportunities for innovation in the social media and PR space and ensure that the brand is poised to innovate and take advantage of these opportunities.
- Understand how to perfectly craft a pitch for the intended media audience
- Comfortable and successful in pitching across multiple channels including top tier broadcast, print, and online outlets (this includes bloggers and vloggers)
- A solid track record in building relationships with key journalists, celebrities and stylists
- Passion for PR is necessary, specifically an immense knowledge and understanding of fashion PR and an in-depth interest/understanding of PR for business and technology
- Ability to make things work with limited resources
- Able to take necessary measures adjusting angles, approaches and delivery to do what it takes to hit your targets
- You have a clear plan for pitching to press and approaching partners and are able to execute against that, meeting timelines and coordinating events when needed.
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.