- New York City
- Job Information
Our client is a new prestige skincare company and is seeking an experienced PR and Partnerships Manager. He or she will develop and execute innovative, integrated marketing programs that support the overall brand vision, build awareness and drive sales.
The brand has a powerful and proven line of skincare products that contain a proprietary and patented active ingredient. Within a short period, the brand has established themselves as an award-winning innovator and have received acclaim from numerous beauty media outlets. Additionally, they have recently signed an A list celebrity spokesperson to be the face of their brand.
Reporting to the Director, Programs & Partnerships, the PR and Partnerships Manager needs to have a background in building strategic relationships between beauty brands and the entertainment and lifestyle industries. The right candidate will have experience translating brand objectives to identify partners, developing programs that maximize the use of partner assets across all consumer touch points, and a strong track record of flawless execution. This role requires someone who is both a thinker AND a doer.
This position will work closely with an internal cross-functional team (Brand, Operations, PR, and Social) to support brand programs and partnerships activation. Duties will cover a range that include (but are not limited to) managing partnership contract deliverables and activation calendar, serving as the on the ground lead for all experiential/event initiatives and acting as the day to day contact for blogger and affiliate marketing programs.
Conduct research to assist the Director, Programs and Partnerships in identifying strategic partners across the entertainment, lifestyle and hospitality industries, and aide in the development of partner pitch presentations.
Work with company agency partners (advertising, PR and e-commerce) to help develop brand programming around each strategic partnership that maximizes brand awareness and drives conversion through all brand touch points, including digital, social, PR and events.
Serve as the on the ground project manager for all brand experiential programs, including personal appearances by the company CEO, sponsorship of marquee and local events, internal corporate functions and partner training events.
Manage the contract deliverables of partnerships, including content calendars, payment schedules, creative tracking and approval, product orders and brand updates.
Maintain and manage individual budgets for assigned projects.
Helping with Ad-hoc projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or any other related field
- A minimum of three years of experience in a PR or events agency, or in-house with a beauty brand.
- Beauty experience is essential, with skincare experience highly desired
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Skilled in creative problem solving with a strong sense of urgency
- Confident understanding of social media and influencer marketing
- Show initiative and demonstrate the ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Resourceful and a quick-learner
- Experience with celebrity handholding preferred
- Agency management experience a plus
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.