- New York
- Job Information
Our client is an innovative beauty company developing products with cutting-edge skin care technology and innovation. The National Training Director will develop, implement, and oversee the training efforts for the Sales Division maintaining corporate profitability and strong retail partnerships.
- Partner with sales and marketing team to create and update the Brand Training Manual and create new launch platform to support all new products
- Collaborate with marketing and national account merchants on all training video’s; scripts, production, and facilitation
- Execute all new launch trainings to the company sales and national accounts
- Provide and attend all national account training initiatives and communicate all new store opening training initiatives.
- Create VIP events upon special requests as communicated by national accounts
- Communicate all training initiatives to executive management and field teams regarding product information and latest developments via monthly newsletter and monthly meetings
- Develop and manage training presentations and materials on brand resource site and master library
- Provide onsite coaching, communication and support to all Regional Sales and Training Managers, and Sales and training Executives
- Evaluate Regional Sales and Training Managers for skill set and coach and develop as necessary
- Create an on-boarding training program for all new hires Regional Sales and Training Managers, Sales and Training Executives and Corporate Office new hires
- On-board and train all new hires with product knowledge and selling skills using tools and support materials
- Partner with Vice President of Sales & Training to develop and track training and personal travel budgets monthly and quarterly to ensure all expenses are aligned with budget.
- Evaluate Training Grids and Training Trackers to establish realistic gratis quantities and communicate to Corporate Account Manager
- Minimum six years in cosmetic or beauty training experience, with two years’ experience minimum at the Director level
- Excellent presentation and training skills
- Proven ability to create and develop training curriculum
- Ability to motivate and inspire sell through in field sales team
- Representative of the brand philosophy protecting the brand Identity
- Effective communicator with an emphasis on consistency and integrity
- Efficient in technology skills; skilled writer, blogger, digital media savvy
- Travel required up to 75% of the time.
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.