- New York City
- Job Information
- This individual will help execute marketing initiatives for the agency’s portfolio of beauty, fashion, lifestyle, and consumer brands.
- Execute marketing functions including brand strategy, research, marketing programs and budgets, PR, In-Store Environments, Events, trade fairs and collateral materials.
- Partner with media outlets in order to execute effective PR efforts for current clients.
- A minimum of 4 years of PR agency experience
- Working directly with clients
- Strong editorial, broadcasting, and digital contacts within the necessary fields.
- He or she should have a strategic and operating understanding of marketing current clients effectively.
- The ability to execute and manage internal and external initiatives in a timely way is essential.
- Experience implementing digital marketing and social media campaigns is required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are needed in this role, as there is very senior level client contact internally with different divisions.
- The successful candidate will possess a professional demeanor and presentation abilities with a high level of energy and gravitas.
- He or she should be passionate about pop culture, fashion, beauty, and keep up to date with trends in these sectors.
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.