- New York
- Job Information
Our client is a multi-disciplinary design and digital firm and is looking to hire a Marketing Director. He or she will lead and own all marketing initiatives across all channels on a global basis, defining and leading a wide variety of projects, constantly pushing the limits of traditional definitions of marketing.
- Drive global awareness of the company as a leader in design and innovation for organizations facing disruption from technology and market shifts.
- Work directly with the Leadership team to develop and deliver the overall marketing strategy for the company
- Drive and ensure a cultural awareness of the marketing strategy and vision across the company.
- Coach and inspire senior team members in the value of participating and contributing to growing the company’s marketing and PR presence
- Build excitement for marketing and PR initiatives by inviting participation and collaboration from the entire company.
- Develop marketing ideas designed to highlight the creativity, thought-leadership, and areas of expertise and interest at the company
- Lead multi-channel marketing campaigns, from idea generation through execution
- Evaluate current strategic positioning and investigate new opportunities to devise new ways to reach their intended audiences that are consistent with business objectives
- Support growth by developing and executing on profitable initiatives that provide brand recognition and support business development
- Manage and increase their marketing analytics capabilities; delivering reports and constantly optimizing ROI of all marketing and communications efforts
- Create a targeted approach to email marketing, including newsletter development, design, and optimization, and attendee lists at events
- 10+ years of marketing experience within professional services companies
- A solid understanding of B2B marketing across all channels, specifically digital is required
- Entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to thrive in a creative, self-motivated environment and juggle multiple projects at once
- Proven track record moving projects and ideas forward, especially in fast paced environment
- Ability to work well with people and teams, and manage multiple stakeholders
- Aptitude for solving problems with design thinking, and a general understanding of and appreciation for design and innovation
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; ability to tell a compelling story
- Experience in conceiving and executing both traditional and digital campaigns
- Experience managing junior staff
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.