- New York
- Job Information
Our client is a prestige skincare brand and is looking to hire a creative and entrepreneurial Marketing and Communications Manager. He or she will be responsible for developing and supporting all aspects of marketing, communications and social media for North America. He or she will report to the Vice President of Marketing and will play a critical role in implementing the North American marketing strategy. Outside of traditional brand marketing responsibilities, the Marketing and Communications Manager will be responsible for managing the brands external PR agency and will play a major role in terms of elevating the brands social media, influencer and blogger presence. Additionally, he or she should have an understanding of digital marketing and be able to strategically set the brand’s social media strategy.
- Partner with the European team to gather product information for core product launches, this includes writing product line sheets, online product pages, digital ads, etc and assisting with the creation of sales and education documents for the brand
- Manage the brands external PR agency of record
- Develop and maintain all product information files, implement copy updates, and prepare internal and external presentations.
- Develop and execute social media calendars for all North American accounts.
- Help manage external PR agency and help to develop a full year PR plan and budget.
- Field all creative requests and work with the graphic designer to develop creative collateral as necessary.
- Continuously assess current copy and creative and proactively plan for updates to copy, visuals, and all other creative assets.
- Recruit and manage marketing interns.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of four years of marketing, public relations and digital related experience
- Creative marketing experience is required with a solid understanding of the social media landscape
- Must have knowledge of and a passion for the beauty industry
- Must be comfortable working with a small team and willing to take on new challenges and opportunities as they arise.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and strategic skills.
- Must be highly organized and comfortable multi-tasking while having a meticulous attention to detail.
- Must be proficient in all Microsoft programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent written, oral, and presentation skills.
- The ability to travel at times (approximately 10-25% of the time) is required
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.