- New York City
- Job Information
We are currently searching for a Marketing Analyst for a web and mobile analytics startup. The company helps businesses track and analyze key online metrics and is led by a management team with a proven track record of entrepreneurship, having successfully sold their last two businesses. The Marketing Analyst will work closely with the CEO and VP Marketing to develop a deep understanding of the product, and be able to communicate its value through all available channels including, social, search and content.
- Spearhead content marketing strategy, create blog posts, manage the blog editorial calendar and develop creative content plays (infographics, videos, and so forth) to maximize awareness.
- Manage Social Media channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Quora) to raise awareness and build reputation.
- Research, test, and optimize website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Define key performance indicators for marketing and implement measurement, analytics, and reporting methods to track progress.
- Research the competitive landscape and maintain an ongoing record of competitive offerings
- Organize and document user experience testing with current and prospective customers; contribute feedback to the product management function.
- 1-2 years of applicable marketing experience required, with knowledge of B2B marketing at various business lifecycle stages.
- Detail oriented, self-starter, who can manage multiple projects at once through prioritization and the ability to get things done.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with the analytics requirements of web and mobile businesses and competitive offerings.
- Experience using business intelligence or web/marketing analytics solutions strongly preferred.
- Product marketing experience is a big plus.
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.