- New York
- Job Information
Our client is an innovative beauty brand that is sold via QVC, Ulta Beauty and e-commerce. The brand is known for its high performing products and technological advances and has seen incredible growth recently and is continuing to grow on a global scale. As such, they are seeking a Visual Merchandising Design professional and are open to someone who is at the manager or director level. This individual will be responsible for the concept and execution of their retail presence and therefore must have a great deal of 3D and environmental design experience to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity since their retail presence is fairly new and therefore the right person must be entrepreneurial and passionate about building a brand.
- Develop and maintain the creative vision of all global merchandising projects domestically and internationally, including Australia and Asia.
- Provide a solid knowledge of newest printing and production techniques.
- Analyze (with sales and marketing partners) assortment strategy according to sales metrics, and ensure merchandising plan is in line with SKU performance
- Be knowledge-base for fabrication costs, and other materials related information that relates to staying in budget and providing alternative solutions to achieve design and business goals. Oversee development, design alignment and execution of quarterly shelf merchandising and new door guidelines for key retailers and stores. Develop and disseminate guidelines accordingly.
- Collaborate as needed, with the digital rendering specialist to ensure design intent is maintained and illustrated effectively.
- Experience in visual merchandising and store planning, with beauty experience preferred
- Must be able to quickly develop a thorough understanding of display fixtures and elements available to the brand (by retailer)—including shelf, accessory and componentry to ensure fully integrated brand visual messaging
- Must have strong design ability and understanding of rapid prototyping to effectively communicate ideas and concepts; and be able balance feedback and inputs with a thorough understanding of field realties and conditions.
- Excellent knowledge of MAC Platform design programs with expertise in Adobe Creative Suite- in particular Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Ability to travel, when needed
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.