- New York City
- Job Information
Our client is a global beauty brand and is looking for a Manager of Creative Operations. He or she will be responsible for implementing the operational strategy of the creative department, oversee the project management and timelines, creative reviews and daily project scheduling.
- Implement and ensure adherence to processes, systems, metrics and standard operating procedures. This also includes project tiering, creative briefs, turn in meetings, and project management processes.
- Ensure creative resource capacity aligns with project volume and requirements.
- Conduct weekly meetings with project managers to discuss client relationships, project management opportunities, and overall quality improvements.
- Conduct and prepare for weekly creative / marketing meetings.
- Create weekly status reports and pulse check meetings for clients.
- Responsible for successful change management of ongoing process improvements and its impact on the creative team and their clients.
- Analyze data to identify specific opportunities for process improvement
- Identify obstacles and improvement opportunities within creative processes and communications. Recommend solutions.
- Reinforce learning and continuous improvement through communication and process optimization
- Provide all appropriate resources (i.e. technology and training) to ensure a successful transition and improvement
- Weekly communications to business partners regarding ongoing projects and campaigns.
- Daily communications to the internal creative team regarding workload and project requirements
- Provide developmental and/or consequential coaching, as needed, to correct or improve team member’s performance in operational areas
- Lead and mentor team members by ensuring individual measurable performance objectives are developed that align with overall team goals and metrics
- Bachelor’s degree required with emphasis in business management, marketing or communications preferred
- A minimum of seven years of project management experience in creative environment
- experience in handling issues around resource management, technology and workflow processes
- communicating and building strong connections with executive leadership
- understanding of components, cycle times, production and distribution requirements of creative (e.g. print, web, packaging) deliverables
- proven track record of showing process improvement in a creative/production environment
- Proven management experience, with skills in:
- leading and managing a department’s vision
- championing both clients and staff
- setting and managing client expectations
- developing skills sets of staff
- Strong communication, organizational and people skills (able to lead and manage both clients and creative resources).
- Software management experience, prefer
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.