- New York City
- Job Information
Our client is a high end fashion brand that designs a full collection of ready-to-wear and accessories including shoes, handbags, small leather goods, scarves and fine jewelry. They are looking for a strong Manager to manage the store in New York City. This individual will be responsible for achieving sales and profit goals by hiring, training, and leading a high performing team that represents the brand standards of customer service, merchandising, and operations.
- Consistently achieves and exceeds store sales plan and KPI’s for their individual store
- Develops and maintains clientele programs to achieve an extraordinary customer experience
- Execute strategies to achieve sales and profitability goals improving bottom line performance
- Attract and recruit a top performing leadership and sales team that creates a customer service environment by exhibiting best practices consistently
- Responsible for setting all performance goals for the team and manage compliance expectations through clear training and communication for individual performance expectations, operational procedures, merchandise management, loss prevention as well as all company policies and procedures
- Provide ongoing coaching and feedback to identify and develop internal talent to build a strong bench of candidates for future leadership roles
- Represent the company by interacting with local community groups and mall management and generate good public relations to expand awareness of the brand. This includes hosting special events, sponsorships, participating in fashion shows and editorial placements as directed and with the express approval of corporate management
- Analyze store profit and loss results and identify opportunities for improvement through controllable expenses
- Evaluate team performance in all quantifiable goals by ongoing review of productivity with each associate and provide additional coaching and developing action plans when needed to meet these goals
- Communicate merchandise sell-through information and customer feedback to Corporate by completing all required reports
- Partner with Retail Buyers on reorders of in-stock products with the planning team as needed and make requests for merchandise as needed
- Manage loss prevention and shrinkage by controlling theft and ensuring compliance with paperwork proper receipt, selling, markdowns, and transfers of inventory for your store.
- A minimum of five years retail sales experience with at least three years’ experience in a leadership role
- Proven track record of driving sales, operations and excellence in customer service
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, communication and time management skills
- Proven ability to analyze selling and product reports identify business trends and opportunities and react quickly to the needs of the business
- Experience in recruiting, interviewing and developing a strong team and succession planning through performance management skills
- Ability to work in a flexible and changing work environment to meet the need of the business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer proficiency to include POS, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.