- New York, NY
- Job Information
Our client is a digitally-centric global digital agency and we are helping them identify a Management Supervisor. In this exciting opportunity, you will work across multiple petcare brands for this newly won account and we are therefore seeking a Management Supervisor with CPG related category experience. You will be responsible for to managing the client’s day to day business needs and identifying strategies that will drive the client’s business growth across all digital efforts on multiple brands.
The Management Supervisor will be a key player in leading the strategic development and execution of digital campaigns for this brand. We are seeking candidates who have strong digital experience as part of a component to a larger campaign idea. The ideal candidate for the role has led, fostered and grown client relationships and has managed and mentored a team.
- Lead, present and sell creative and strategic ideas effectively while building rapport among clients and internal constituencies
- Support thought leadership for clients, team and partner agencies in digital strategy with the assistance of an Account Director or Business Director
- Mentor, train and manage junior engagement management staff
- Develop and build solid relationships with account leads and key stakeholders at partner agencies, providing them with a reliable, trustworthy, strategic partner for interactive services
- Challenge agency team to deliver the most creative, results-oriented solutions at all times
- Lead the proposal process on new business pitches with support from team members and senior leadership as needed
- Account management experience in a digital or integrated agency environment
- Knowledge of relevant competitive landscape for current client business
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with excellent public speaking capabilities
- Experience managing, developing and growing an account team
- Demonstrated ability for growing business organically and profitably
- Enthusiasm the interactive category and innovation
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- A. required
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.