- New York City
- Job Information
Our client is a marketing technology startup whose platform empowers communities behind many of the world’s largest brands and publishers such as Conde Nast, Pepsi, Rakuten & Random House. Currently, the company is still under twenty employees with its core values being continuous education, personal growth, and work-life balance. The company is seeking a front-end engineer that has experience with at least one modern JS framework (i.e. backbone, angular, ember, react, etc.).
- Work with various media clients to create beautiful online experiences
- Convert 1 design to HTML/SASS per week
- Build 2 new UI/UX per month
- Identify and improve 2 weak UI/UX patterns per month
- A solid background in HTML and CSS.
- Strong communication skills and enjoy working individually and within a team environment
- Knowledge of PHP is a plus but not required.
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.