- New York City
- Job Information
Our client is a globally renowned fashion company and is looking to hire an Interactive Designer. He or she will work on all things digital including digital assets for the brand’s website, ecommerce homepage, emails, social media and special projects. While most of the work this person will be doing will be digital in nature, it is important that they are able and excited to work on non-digital initiatives as well.
- Responsible for concept, design and execution of all phases of digital creative projects to ensure quality, usability and brand consistency across all channels
- Build and maintain relationships with marketing and creative team members with the ability to communicate ideas clearly
- Manage several projects simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines
- Build creative that engages the customer, drives traffic and continues to build the brand¹s relevance and desirability
- Solid experience as a graphic designer, with the majority of that experience being digitally heavy
- Prior experience working with fashion or lifestyle brands is required
- Well versed in all social media and existing and emerging platforms
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team, while also working independently when necessary is required
- Comfortable taking projects from brief to execution in a fast paced environment
- Illustrative skills are a plus
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.