- New York
- Job Information
Our client is a timeless accessories brand that designs boots, shoes, handbags and small leather goods for women, men and kids. We are helping them to identify a HR Field Manager to be based in New York in their corporate office who will be responsible for talent management and employee relations to support the teams working for the retail stores.
- Strategic development and delivery of the field talent acquisition program to deliver high-quality external and internal talent.
- Design and deliver best-in class on-boarding program for all new individual contributors and new managers.
- Assist the leadership team to drive human resource initiatives and implement appropriate change management and team building supporting the assimilation of key talent into the organization.
- Assist with the needs assessment and determination of management and leadership training for business areas.
- Ensure work environments and workplace practices promote a positive employee relations environment free of discrimination, harassment, or any form of unfair or unethical practice.
- Partner with leaders to ensure appropriate communication and execution of pay for performance and other aspects of our compensation philosophy.
- Provide management with collaborative consultation on sensitive or complex employee relations issues.
- Review and monitor performance management process to ensure quality and timeliness.
- Continuously assess the business areas talent pool and competencies/readiness.
- Ensure the identification and execution of business area’s strategies to mitigate the risk of turnover of key talent.
- Serve as confidante, resource, and sounding board to business managers and leaders
- Develop and execute recruiting plans.
- Lead the creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position and store opening efficiently and effectively fill open positions.
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation. Build networks and use innovative ways to find qualified passive candidates using all networking resources including the internet and company recruiting page
- A minimum of 6 years’ experience in Field Human Resources is required
- Competent in the areas of recruitment, employee relations, and generalist functions.
- Extensive knowledge of human resources including field development and employee relations
- Strong knowledge of compensation, recruiting, training and development.
- Exhibit business acumen and intellectual curiosity, enabling assessment of opportunities to support the business in achieving objectives
- Strong people leadership skills to include coaching, project management,
- Microsoft Office, Excel, and PowerPoint experience is required
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.