- New York City
- Job Information
Our client is a true innovator and trailblazer within the bespoke interior design industry. The company is currently experiencing a tremendous amount of growth and after some high profile executive hires are now building out their marketing team. We have been retained by them to identify a seasoned professional for the newly created position of Head of Partnerships. This is a key hire for the company and with an emphasis on couture-quality, impeccable style, a fabulous selection, and affordable prices, their products have long resonated with customers and design professionals. As a result, an appreciation and understanding of good, clean style and design is a must. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to be at the forefront of a growing company within the design and home interiors space. The Head of Partnerships will play a crucial role in the process of expansion as they will serve as a major form of representation for the company.
In order for our client to achieve their growth goals and become a multi-hundred million dollar valued business, the proper leadership at the top of the marketing organization is critical. The Head of Partnerships must be a tactical marketer with expertise in design as well as the ability to develop and cultivate partnerships and relationships with the designer community. He or she must have a sound understanding of and direct experience with establishing brand awareness in the design space via trade shows as well as industry associations.
- Drive brand awareness in the design, home and interiors communities.
- Oversee all efforts to develop and cultivate relationships within the design community.
- Establish a presence at and with trade shows and associations in the design space or analogous industries. He/she will be responsible for optimizing the brands presence within these channels.
- Responsible for maintaining and improving upon existing customer–facing partnerships as well as sourcing and managing wholesale partnerships, partnerships with designers and other entities on a national and local level.
- Ensure that the entire organization is aligned with overall goals, objectives, strategies and tactics.
- Drive creative vision and strategy from concept to execution for all assets.
- B.A. and a minimum of ten years of relevant experience in developing and managing partnership, sponsorship and influencer programs.
- Experience in a high-growth, entrepreneurial environment.
- Prior experience in a leadership role within an organization that has experienced rapid growth.
- Must possess strong strategic thinking, creative thinking, collaboration, and problem solving skills.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a willingness to be the brand.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- A true self-starter, who will thrive in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment.
- Possess a hands-on approach and be capable of doing, teaching and leading.
- Candidate should be capable of identifying, recruiting and retaining world-class talent and building that talent into a cohesive and winning team.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.