- Greater New York City
- Job Information
Our client is a true innovator and trailblazer within the bespoke interior design industry. The company is currently experiencing a tremendous amount of growth and is currently searching for a Head of Brand Marketing. Reporting to the CMO, this is a key hire for the company and this person will have the opportunity to build out their own team as the company continues to expand. In addition to their strong web presence, the company has 21 showrooms throughout the United States with plans to open an additional 30 new locations in the next year alone. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to be at the forefront of a growing company within the design and home interiors space. The Head of Marketing will have the opportunity to truly define the brands voice and practice important decision making in regards to future marketing strategies and initiatives. He or she must be a seasoned marketer with specific expertise in branding, messaging, corporate communications, public relations, content/community development, and web 2.0 ideals and concepts. The successful candidate will collaborate with and be accountable to the rest of the senior management team and act as an adviser to the CMO as the company navigates its growth.
- Focus on brand building and developing a comprehensive messaging platform and brand voice.
- Develop and enhance the company’s voice by strategically communicating the brand message.
- Responsible for using the showrooms as a form of marketing, this will include showroom openings and events.
- Drive creative vision and strategy from concept to execution for all assets.
- Develop the brand through both traditional and emerging media platforms, leveraging technology and emerging tools to efficiently increase brand visibility and recognition.
- Seamlessly communicate marketing plans, partnering with relevant partners internally to ensure flawless execution.
- Ensure that the entire organization is aligned with the overall goals, objectives, strategies and tactics.
- B.A. and a minimum of ten years of marketing experience including social media, public relations, direct mail and digital.
- A strong sense of brand strategy is required for this role.
- Experience with offline direct advertising (including television, print, radio, brick and mortar storefronts) is needed.
- Prior experience or the desire to work in a high-growth, entrepreneurial environment is essential
- Must possess strong strategic thinking, creative thinking, collaboration, and problem solving skills.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a willingness to live and breathe the brand.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- A true self-starter, who will thrive in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment.
- Possess a hands-on approach and be capable of doing, teaching and leading.
- A solid track record in identifying, recruiting and retaining world-class talent and building that talent into a cohesive and winning team is required.
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.