- New York
- Job Information
Our client is a large beauty brand and we are helping them identify a Global Director of Digital Marketing for their New York office. This position is the primary digital partner on a large part of the business and he or she will plan the overall direction, goals and execution for digital marketing activities and website management for the brand. Our client is looking for a smart, creative but analytically-minded strategic talent with deep, global digital expertise.
- As part of the global digital team, help provide ongoing digital education across the corporation such as best practices, how-to’s, setting of KPIs, etc among both global and local marketing teams
- Partner with global marketing to develop the brand’s digital strategy inclusive of — the website, social media presence (channel selection, editorial calendar, etc), organic search (SEO), CRM programs, digital POS, new and emerging opportunities
- Prioritize, plan and guide implementation of all new digital projects, as well as optimization opportunities
- Work cross-functionally with key (top 5) local markets to understand needs; plans seasonal campaigns and launches focused on brand awareness, engagement and purchase intent
- Help select and manage relationships amongst digital 3rd party service partners
- Help translate digital programs for licensors and provides education to licensors about digital as necessary
- Provide program results to VP for updates to executive team
- Work closely with the Director of Analytics, monitoring digital marketing performance: social media, SEO, CRM campaigns and site activity and recommends improvements for global and local teams alike
- Drive digital strategic thinking, marketing and business growth across brands and key markets
- Direct and oversee a team focused on Paris-based fragrance brands
- Ensure best-in-class digital technology and support to the organization by identifying emerging technologies and platforms such as new social media channels, partners, vendors and agencies
- Partner with VP to create and deploy global guidelines related to digital/KPIs across divisions and geographies
- In partnership with the Director of Analytics, gather data; bring insights, dashboards and KPIs to nourish the strategic thinking of the global marketing teams and local markets
- 10+ years of digital marketing experience (SEO, SEM, Social Media, Campaign Planning, CRM) is required, with beauty experience preferred but not essential.
- The ability to span from strategy development and planning to prioritizing tactical business-building initiatives is needed
- Naturally thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial organization
- Solid understanding of web development life cycle, internet technologies and best practices, web design and UX
- Excellent and charismatic communicator, who can explain complicated matters in a comprehensive and simplified manner with the ability to create and develop strong and trusting relationships
- Current on emerging trends and technologies and passionate about the digitally driven consumer decision journey
- Experience working cross-functionally and with external partners
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.