- New York City
- Job Information
We are currently working a leading technology incubation studio to help them identify NYC’s most talented technologists and designers to join their studio team. Our client is building more games! They are scaling their team and titles (games) in pairs of two. Each title has a game designer paired with a mobile engineer. As a game designer, you will work with their product team on a new title, likely building everything from game mechanic, design, and user experience. You’ll be paired with a ridiculously talented and creative mobile engineer to turn your prototypes and concepts into a world class app.
- Work in partnership with product team to conceptualize and prototype new titles
- Create storyboard, visuals, mockups to communicate concept
- Work with your mobile engineer to turn a concept in high-quality mobile app
- Communicate project status to team in an accurate and detailed way
- Work with peer teams to share best practices and help out as needed
- 2 years experience professionally or personally in game design
- Familiar with Objective-C; 6 months experience in iOS development preferred
- Self-reliant leader that can quickly adopt new systems and languages
- Strong communicator with excellent design skills
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.