- New York City
- Job Information
Our client is a prestige beauty brand based in New York. They are currently seeking a Field Sales Director who will be responsible for exceeding the company sales plan by executing the account strategy, as well as selecting, training and developing top talent. The ideal candidate will achieve sales goals, decrease turnover rates and increase market share.
- Ability to select highly talented Account Executives and fill open positions in a timely manner.
- Manages orientation process of all direct reports. Ensuring they understand their job expectations, goals, bonus objectives and priorities.
- Creates a positive, productive relationships that encourages retention and high performance with her/his Regional Education Executives.
- Evaluate direct reports’ performance and needs and communicate to Field Sales Vice President.
- Ensures succession plans are in place for entire market partnering with Regional Education Director.
- Works with Account Executive to establish retail sales plans incorporating market opportunities and account objectives.
- Creates sell-through account strategies; focusing on basic business, rank, and market share.
- Follows-up on execution of strategies, evaluates results and executes accordingly in order to achieve and/or exceed sales plan, service standards and turnover targets.
- Communicates messages to Field and ensures point-of-sale execution is aligned with company mission.
- Leads Special Events program which includes management of Associate Consultant’s budget; ensuring proper allocation of Associate Consultant coverage to achieve goals.
- Provides Field Sales Vice President with feedback on the execution of account strategies, i.e., competitive needs and opportunities, construction needs, and market analysis.
- Collaborates with Regional Education Director to identify and address local education needs.
- Ensures Visual Merchandising guidelines are implemented and manages assigned In-store Visual and T&E budgets.
- Secures support needed from the Field Leaders, Buyers and Visual Management in order to execute account strategy and market calendar.
- Educates store group management and gains their support on talent selection process.
- Executes retail meetings to support brand direction.
- 8+ years of relevant experience in sales or education with management experience.
- College degree preferred.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Proven track record of consistent positive sales results.
- Spends 70% of time in store with the field teams.
- Ability to collaborate and achieve consensus with other cross functional groups successfully.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are essential.
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.