- New York City
- Job Information
Our client is a prestige skin care company with a proven line of products. The brand manufactures 100% natural, unique and exclusive skincare products that are sold online and via Dermatologists and Cosmetic Surgeons. The company is seeking a professional, results oriented experienced Executive Assistant who will provide administrative support to the CEO. TheExecutive Assistant shouldhave astrong presence, excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, while remaining flexible and easily adaptable to changing priorities. This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified individual who is detail-oriented, proactive and can thrive in a dynamic environment with excellent career opportunities.
- Provide overall administrative support to the company CEO and additional executive staff as needed
- Ensure accuracy in critical details and coordinate all activities relating to meetings
- Answer and screen incoming telephone calls and arrange conference calls
- Maintain organized system of managing and filing invoices and other important documents, as well as maintaining kitchen and stock supplies
- Ensure travel arrangements, including but not limited to: aircraft, pilot, arrival times, ground transportation, security, VIP Services
- Manage product inventory, monitor inventory levels and track distribution for sales/marketing
- Research issues, gather data, and develop materials for internal and external meetings
- Support personal errands and responsibilities as needed
- Be responsible and accountable for projects from beginning to end
- Proven success as an Executive Assistant with a minimum of five years’ experience supporting a senior executive in a corporate environment
- Thick skinned, not a “shrinking violet” able to work with a demanding, perfectionist Founder/CEO
- Excellent organizational skills with careful attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office: Strong computer skills including Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook.
- Proactive and energetic with a positive attitude
- Adaptable to changing priorities
- Remain calm under pressure in a fast paced environment and have a high sense of urgency
- Must have valid passport and be able to travel with CEO as needed
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.